Open an Internet Explorer window. It doesn't matter if you are connected to the Internet or
- Go to Tools>Internet Options
- Now click on 'Clear History' and then on "Yes” in the
box to clear the history of all the pages you have visited recently.
- Next click on "Delete Files” and then check "Delete all
off-line content” before clicking OK
- Click on "Delete Cookies” and then on "Yes” in the
- Click OK in "Internet Options” and then close Internet
2. Next open "My Computer” and Double-click on your hard drive
- If there is a folder called "temp” in
the list, it can be deleted.
- If there are any folders named "$WINDOWS.~
, they can be deleted also.
- Close the Explorer window you have been
working on, so you can see the desktop.
- Right-click on the icon "Recycle Bin”
and then on 'Empty Recycle Bin' in the menu which appears.
- Click 'Yes' in the dialog box which
3. You can also remove files and programs that
you have not used recently by using the hard disk cleaning tool that comes
- Open My Computer.
- Right click on the drive you want to clean.
- Go down to the bottom of the menu and click "Properties.”A window should appear.
- On the lower right corner of the pie chart that tells
how much free space is left on that disk you should see a button that says
"Disk Cleanup.” And click on it.
- A small window will appear that says "Disk Cleanup.”
- When the progress bar is full (this may take a few
minutes) another window should appear.
- Click an object a description of what it is appears on
the bottom half of the screen.
- If you want to delete it click it's check box.
- When you're done click OK
- A window appears that checks to see if you want to perform
the actions you selected. Click Yes.
- A window should appear telling you how much it has
deleted so far.
- Note if the 'Empty Recycle bin' option
is grayed and nothing happens when you click it, then the Recycle Bin is
already empty, and you do not need to empty it.
4. Finished.Your PC should run a lot better now!
Do be careful you do
not delete any critical files or your own documents. If you follow the guide
carefully you shouldn't, but it is always a good idea to check the 'Recycle
Bin' before emptying it, just in case!
always, call us or chat with us at www.WickedEasyFix.com.
we can’t fix it, you don’t pay.